At Nu-Life Home Health Care Ltd, we take great pride in strict quality control processes and take immense care to ensure that all products we ship win the satisfaction of our clients. However, we take into account damages and accidents that might lead to refund requests from our clients. We strongly advise our clients to examine and inspect the package upon arrival. If the product/equipment is damaged or defective, we require clients to notify us within two business days of delivery.
We ensure a stress-free and convenient return process for our clients. We accept returns within 21 days of the purchase. The client is responsible for the shipping cost of all returns except if we ship out the wrong product.
Call our team at (416-633-3457) or email us at (email@example.com) to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
To ensure a smooth return process, customers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The product should not be used.
- The product should be returned in its original packaging.
- No visible signs of damage or wear and tear.
- The instruction manual and warranty paperwork must be enclosed in the packaging.
- The client must request an RMA within 5 days of receiving the product.
All returns are completed within 15 business days. We take great care to ensure that customer satisfaction is ensured without delay, and we provide a hassle-free return process. You simply have to reach out to our team; explain the issues you are facing and request an RMA.
What items cannot be returned?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Items without their original packaging
- Items that have been used with scratches and damages.
- Bathroom safety equipment (for hygiene concerns)
- Special items were ordered at the client’s request.
- Mattresses, Cushions & Pillows
- Power Scooters
- Pneumatic Walkers
- Lift Chairs
- Orthopedic Braces
- Compression Stockings
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Wound Care Supplies
- Incontinence products
- Ostomy Supplies
- Heating Pads
- Cold Therapy Systems
- Hospital Beds
However, our refund policy does not compromise the above-mentioned guidelines. We stand behind our products and their quality, and the client must substantiate their claims regarding their malfunction or damages by sending us pictures of the damaged product.
For further information, feel free to get in touch with our team.