Berrcom Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
The Berrcom thermometer uses non-contact infrared technology to measure body temperature. With a single button and precise results in just seconds, you can quickly and easily measure body temperature as well as the temperature of surfaces and objects around the house. Batteries not included.
- Complies with standards for non-medical civilian use as required by; FDA, Health Canada, Workers Compensation Boards, CNESST.
- Box of one thermometer
- Range: 35 – 43 ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 ° C
- Reading time: 4 – 14 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AA (not included)
- Dimensions: 155mm x 100mm x 40mm (L x W x H)
- Measuring distance: 3 – 5 cm
- Automatic power-off: Less than 30 seconds
- Memory capacity: 32 readings
- Storage: Ambient temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C, Humidity: less than 95%, Pressure altitude: 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
- Manufactured in: China
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 8 cm|
Nancy M –
NU-Life helped us a lot to deliver home healthcare supplies during COVID-19 days.