Vita Deluxe Heel Boot
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Vita-Deluxe Heel Boot is designed for patients at high risk of developing heel pressure ulcers, patients that need treatment for heel pressure ulcers and patients that require passive foot drop assistance.
This product is suitable for all stages of heel pressure ulcers. However, at stage 3 & 4, this product becomes a single-patient use.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Visco “Memory Foam” (Achilles-calf) wedge provides premium comfort and support while offering optimum pressure redistribution and is angled down towards the knee to prevent hyper extension
- Movable (Achilles-calf) wedge offers flexibility for every patient’s unique sizing requirements
- Deluxe high density and lightweight foam provides a firm outer structure for support and durability
- Cutouts (relief) in the foam around the ankles redistributes pressure off of the medial and lateral malleoli
- Base aperture and additional ventilation holes in exterior of foam promotes ventilation around foot and heel
- Lexan plastic base reduces internal and external rotation of the lower extremities
- Nylon cover improves lower extremity mobility
- Comes with Recovery 5 Incontinent, 5-way stretch, breathable, anti-microbial cover; easy to clean and maintain
- Single adjustable buckle strap for ease of use
- One size fits most adults
Important: Designed for in-bed use only.
|Dimensions||55 × 40 × 40 cm|