Cuticell 7253900 & 7253901 Non-Adherent Dressing Impregnated with Ointment Sterile
$14.95 – $62.95
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Size Chart
Cuticell® is soothing and low-adherent, thus minimizing pain at dressing change. The primary wound contact layer is made of smooth acetate fabric impregnated with non-medicated ointment on Eucerit® basis. The result: an ointment dressing that ensures that the wound is not disturbed and helps maintain a moist environment that supports wound healing.
- Low-adherent and soothing
- Minimizes pain at dressing change
- Supports a moist environment
- Does not disturb wound healing
- Also suitable for patients with sensitive skin
- Simple handling without release paper
For superficial exudating wounds such as
- First and second-degree burns
- Cuts and abrasions
- Radiation injuries
- Donor and recipient skin graft sites
Impregnation with ointment on Eucerit® basis
Helps maintain a moist environment to support wound healing. Does not charge the wound with excess ointment.
Smooth acetate fabric with knit structure
Lint-free and does not fray when cut to size. The defined small mesh size of 1 x 1 mm prevents tissue ingrowth.
Permeable to air and exudate
Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing. Prevents occlusive effects.
|15 × 10 × 15 cm
7.5cm x 7.5cm