Delta™ Ultra-Light 1000, Full-Electric Hospital Bed
- The Ultra Light Full Electric Bed is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and colour-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls.
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available model # (15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80″ to 84″.
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) 5 years on motor and frame, Limited Lifetime on welds and frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
||150 × 150 × 120 cm