DRI Sleeper Eclipse Bed Wetting Treatment Alarm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Remote wireless sensor bed-wetting treatment alarm
International research consistently demonstrates that using a bed-wetting alarm is the only treatment method proven to be effective for bed-wetting. It teaches the brain to respond to bladder before wetting starts.
New Break-Through Technologies unique to the DRI Sleeper Eclipse:
- Long term battery life of up to 3 years
- World Patent Pending Urosensor technology – it’s the only non-metal urine sensor ever. So there’s no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and easy to clean for instant reuse.
- The Urosensor docks on the DRI Sleeper alarm unit when not being used and engages a second level of the battery saving technology.
- The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor the thinnest of them all.
Plus all these features:
- No wires between alarm and sensor.
- DRI Sleeper alarm unit size: 80 x 40 x 20mm (3 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches)
- High volume with a tamper-proof volume adjustment.
- Designed like a small ‘space rocket’ for child appeal.
- The Urosensor can transmit to more than one DRI Sleeper alarm unit, and so there can be
- another receiver in a parent’s or carer’s room.
- Big detecting area to detect the urine.
How to use the Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm:
- Put the Urosensor in the underwear (inside a mini pad is best – click for alternatives).
- Place the DRI Sleeper alarm unit on a table away from the bed so the child has to wake completely to turn it off.
- Switch on the DRI Sleeper alarm and that’s all.
When the Urosensor is wet with the first drops of urine, it sends a radio signal to the extra loud DRI Sleeper alarm unit and triggers the alarm – treatment has begun
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 25 cm|
There are no reviews yet.